1. The following policy applies to the site https://stabilis.one/
2. The stabilis.one service does not collect any information automatically, except for the information listed below:
The use of “cookie” peaks should be understood as IT data stored in user’s end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies do not pose a threat to privacy and are intended to facilitate the use of the site (for example, remembering the contents of the basket) or analytical files (eg measuring the number of visits to the site). In other cases, consent can be expressed using the web browser settings.
We use anonymous cookies to prevent the same popup window from appearing on the browsers visiting our site. We register them so that our users can feel more comfortable and at the same time provide important messages only to new visitors. The storage period of each cookie that prevents pop-ups from being popped up is one month.
When visitors to the site leave a comment, we collect the data shown in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and the signature of his browser as an aid in the detection of spam.
If you are a registered user and upload images to your site, you should avoid sending images with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the site can download and read the full location data from the images on the site.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files to:
a) the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each successive stableis.one website
b) matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device so that, according to his preferences, he can view the website stabilis.one
c) to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
Cookie files related to the effectiveness of an advertising campaign in the Google AdWords network or Google Display Network download data using the Google Analytics software. The assurance of anonymisation of the IP number of the site’s users is maintained, which is understood as providing the user with complete anonymity.
5. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
6. By default, software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the browser settings
Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
– Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/
– Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/
– Google Chrome:
8. The operator of the Stabilis.one Website informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Website.
The policy also takes into account the text of the draft Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the respect of private life and the protection of personal data in electronic communications and repealing Directive 2002/58 / EC (regulation on privacy and electronic communications).